Discover your strengths as a leader!
Are there some personal problems you would like to resolve? Do you want to improve your management skills? Or, perhaps your public speaking ability?Do you like the idea of having your own private coach?
Not everyone has the time to attend a training program, and some prefer to have individual attention to cater to their individual needs. Executive Coaching caters for YOU!
How does Executive Coaching work?
Executive Coaching involves one to one meetings with a coach, who is going to use your resources and help you identify and facilitate specific changes needed to improve your performance. This includes helping you to think ‘outside the box’ and think of things you have not thought of before in order for you to XCEL.
mindXCEL can help you improve your interpersonal skills, reduce staff attrition, improve your communication, enhance the leadership within your company, increase sales and profits, help you to drive through change and deal with stressful situations, manage your time more effectively, and take your development to the next level.
We work with you to assist you in formulating outcomes to your most urgent challenges and difficulties.
Executive coaching is focused on results and outcomes.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Improve your confidence
- Help you to help your team to improve confidence
- Presentation skills
- Management skills
- Motivational skills for yourself
- Make you aware of the motivational strategies most useful for your team
- Improve your internal political savvy
- Explore how to deal with situations that you can’t discuss with others in your organization
- Have someone around who understands what you’re facing and whom you can confide in
- Improve your personal development as a leader and take the company to the next level
- Raise your profile in your company and industry
- Improve your sales & growth
- Help you to think ‘outside the box’
- Organize yourself and others
- Conduct effective meetings
- Get the credit for the work that you do
- Help you improve your business dealings
Executive Coaching may be impromptu for a short period, or may be offered on a long term basis.
If you don't know what it is you need, but you do know you need some help, then take a deep breath and relax as we are experts at going to the source of your problems, in order to move you forward.
Consider an executive training day for high performing executives! Contact us for more details!